Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Girls Make Their Entrance

Adalyn on left, Paisley on right
July 3, 2011

I had been trying to get Kim to join the pool party festivities at Buege and Leiyang's all week.  She must have known something was up.  It was a good thing she decided to stay home.  Around 1:45pm, I received the call from Kim that she needed to go to the hospital!

I had rode my bike to Buege's and needed a ride back to the house.  Zac, Buege, and I hopped in the Jeep, threw my bike on the back, and away we went.  Kim and I made it to the hospital, checked in, and were ready to go by 3.

By 5 o'clock, our two little treasures were born.
  Adalyn Lora @ 5lbs 8oz was the first to arrive
  Paisley Michaela @ 5lbs 10oz was the second to arrive

So proud of how well my 3 girls did that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment